The current ad
ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER
What will be your agenda?
- We promise that there will be no monotony, you will face new challenges every day, and the main activities are the following:
- You will address issues related to information systems;
- You will consult clients by phone / e-mail. by post;
- You will help to create and improve innovative products, and you will contribute to their sales process;
- Develop and implement product development plans;
- You will work with a customer management system.
What do we expect from you?
- That you have a higher education, additional certifications in the field of IT, organizations or project management
- big plus;
- Analytical thinking, responsibility and diligence are very important;
- We hope that you use the correct Lithuanian language both in writing and orally;
- A big advantage if you know a foreign language.
What do we offer?
A reliable team that will provide a wide range of assistance in all work-related matters, as well as cozy team traditions, fair remuneration and motivating incentives, respect for your personality and your independent time planning. Remuneration from 700 to 1000 euros. with the prospect of increasing depending on the results of the work.
If this is important to you – Meet, learn more about this offer, please send your curriculum vitae (CV) hr @ nasc.lt Your personal data will take care of security.